Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Mermaid Snow White Princess

So, me being old and stuff, I did leave out a VIB on my last post. This Very Important Birthday belongs to a special four year old little mermaid snow white princess. I use all those terms because I just could not possibly decide which fairy tale princess is the best description of this little girl. She is so adorable, especially in her special pose that I caught at her birthday party. (This pose, by the way, prompted me to question her mother about the dance moves they practice at their house.) There is one thing about this princess, however, she is exactly like her mother.

Jennifer married Randy 10 years ago and it was a very good idea. Randy is a fabulous dad and a great husband. I do not know much about his growing up years, but the past 10 years, he has proven to take his responsibilities very seriously. I am very proud of him. Jenny has had many obstacles to overcome. She has had to face many choices and she chose the high road. It would have been easy for her to become a "victim" or live in the "system", but instead she chose to get an education and use her gifts and talents to make the world a better place. She is an excellent sister and aunt; a loving daughter; and one of the most unselfish people I know.

So, when I say that Kaitlin is exactly like her mother, I mean that in the greatest sense of the word. Happy birthday, Kaitlin, and many more. And it isn't so bad if you turn out just like mom.

No comments: