10. He is just a really nice guy. Always, he has taken up for the underdog - even if it meant school suspension.
9. He came to my rescue when I needed him the most at the beginning of last school year - putting his plans on hold to help us.
8. He's kinda cute still :).
7. He is a gentleman. When we used to see him travel with teams, he was always the guy carrying the girls' stuff.
6. He can talk with me for hours - still. We used to do that a lot when he was a teen-ager.
5. He had a big time chance to rebel when he was 16 and we moved him away from home and friends - but he didn't. It was so hard for him, but he was respectful and dealt with a difficult time very maturely.
4. He is a great mediator and people person. He can resolve issues.
3. He overcame a serious childhood illness to grow big and strong.
2. He loves his brothers and will take care of things when we are no longer able to.
1. But the best part is that when all this junk is over in this fallen world, we get to spend eternity together !! Whoo-hoo!